Battery Operated Tube Mole Repellent Mice Repeller Pest Trap
|FOB Unit Price:||US $4.2 US $3.8|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||500, 000PCS/Month|
|Transport Package:||Normal Carton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: MR-801
- Type: Trap
- Mosquito Lamp: Electric Shock Mosquito
- Physical Form: Solid
- Material: ABS Plastic
- Frequency: 400-1000Hz
- Trademark: MY
- Origin: Guangdong, China
- Pest Type: Mice
- Rechargeable: Non-Rechargeable
- Feature: Eco-Friendly
- Size: 37.5cmx5.8cm(Hxd)
- Color: Green or Black
- Effective Range: Approx600
- Specification: CE, ROSH, ISO9001
- HS Code: 8543709990
|Product Name:||Anti-rats machine(MR-801)|
|Color:||Green or Black|
|Battery(not incl) :||4PCS"D"size|
The use of the stimulation of the central nervous system of the mouse and the vibration wave of the mouse transmitted and transmitted in the soil, causing the discomfort of the rat and panic, making it reluctant to approach the scene. Suitable for outdoor garden, nursery, lawn and other ground and underground water drive rat, power source for the 4 quarter battery 1, for the green products.
Working power: 4 D battery, 24 hours of work, non-toxic, no side effect, harmless to human body. Full grid power 4 battery sustainable work 4-6 months.
Product Name: Anti-rats machine(MR-801)
Pest Type:Rat/Mic/ Rodent
Color:Green or Black
Battery(not incl) :4PCS"D"size
1. CE&RoHS certificates
2. Eco-friendly, without chemical or poison
3. Easy to use
4. Reasonable price
When inserte the unit into the ground, the product emits low frequency sound which vibrates the ground in a circular pattern. Snake senses the vibration and move away from it. Covers extends in a circle from the unit. The coverage area depends on the soil type: Heavy clay soil gives the greatest coverage, and light sandy soil gives the lowest coverage.
The unit is suitable for garden, lawn, orchard, and other outdoor space.
1. Install batteries: We recommend using high quality batteries. The unit takes 4 D cell batteries.
2. Dig a hole in the ground where you want to protedct. Then put the unit in the ground.
1. Battery life: Check regularly and replace the batteries in time.
2. When the ground becomes waterlogged or frozen, pls get the unit out.
3. Ensure the top of the unit is exposured above the ground.
4. It needs 1-2 weeks to see the result, pls be patient.
If you are interested in any of our product, please feel free to contact me by email or as the way below.
Thanks & Best Regards!
Sharon Mao ( Overseas Dept. Sales)
Tel: (0086) 769-88002382
Fax: (0086) 769-88002383
Mobile: (0086) 13798894216